I will never understand

It seems i was never able to understand you.. Although i kept trying my best.. Hoping and hoping that this would work out. But alas, it was never meant to be. No i do not blame anybody. The only person who should be blamed is me. I was the one who never understood your feelings. Perhaps what that person said is true. That i would be regretting in the future. NO! i may regret something. But it wasn't choosing you. It was the way i treat you.. She is wrong. I do not regret now, and never will. I know we will never be together again. And whenever i think about it, my shattered heart will keep poking at me with its sharp pointed tips for the mistake that i have done. I have learnt something from this experience. But the cost wasn't worth it. As i send that last msg to you, wishing you all the best. Nobody could understand how i've been. I've been criticised as a person who only go for looks, who is shallow, only looking at outer beauty. This people don't even know who i am. But it's alright, i have my friends who will always support me till the end. So you all can gossip all you want. Thus this is the end. The only thing i could do now is wish you all the best. And be among the audience as you shine upon that stage. Because i love you. now and forever. Although nobody really cares. i CARE. =]

0 comments: