Random Much.

First thing i saw when i finally came back to my blog today is Penny writing "update your blog for christ's sake!" :DGeeezz alright alright i'm updating now. Not that anyone would want to know what's on my thoughts anyway.


Oh yeah, i'm thinking bout going to YLDP as a helper this year. But not really sure whether to go or not. Argh the undecisive-ness of me. Everyone's going tho. Hhmm.. Will blog when i finally find the answer. :D Trying out a new game on facebook btw, Fish A Fish. Too bored out of my mind. :D Hahaha.

And i'm looking for a job now! :) Anyone know any in Penang? Lol. I have PDP in an hour. Sigh i'm missing the holidays again. Sucks to have classes again. And mid term's next week! Not to mention i got a quiz on Wednesday on Engineering Math. WTH. Gotta study otherwise i'm dead. Teehee.

Alright I'll be off catching fishes now. :) Oh and one more thing, i'm back on Plurk! SPAM! :D

0 comments: