Friday in the library


Stupid Eelyn keep telling me update my blog =.=
hana hana updating la noww.....
soo..
actually i did nothing much la..
just went to study in the library with Mel..
we ate at the cafeteria first..
had fried tomyam rice with nuggets!
Mel just had sandwiches..
girls =.=
then met Kwen in the cafeteria..
so the 3 of us went to the library together..
boring heh?
met Florence there..
first thing she did when she saw me was point middle finger at me..
stupid =.=
then the whole time i was there she kept saying fuck until she went for psychology..
then kwen also had to go to find some friends or something..
so i read Rice Without Rain and Mel read her Chemistry stuff...
been at the library till bout 5..
then Mel gotta go home so i asked Yangshi to fetch me back...
owes her lunch =.=
anyway some pictures we took while we were in the library..

*Kwen being Kwen =]
*Mel J looking at me like she wanna hit me =.=

*Me, being emo wanting my phone back...

*look at how cute Kwen is =]

*emo Mel =]
*Mel J and Hugo C

2 comments:

  Anonymous

May 7, 2008 at 7:38 AM

walao....
MR hugo, sai mm sai ahh...
update oso nonid mentioned my name gua... tot other ppl duno who m i meh~~~ >__<

  My Life, My Story.

May 12, 2008 at 7:00 AM

must de hehe..
since you keep scolding me didn't update..
^^