Math Studies

Math studies is BORING!!!!!

so me and Mel decided to have a lil fun with my phone..
I'll let the pictures tell the tales =]
*Mel's name
*Mel's name.... again
*Personally, i think this is the best
*mine! no not done by me, by Mel. Thanks Mel! =]
*By Mel for me. again.. lol.. thanks Mel! hugs! =]
*Mel, why in the world are you taking a picture of your file?
*cockroaches in math class... OMFG!!!


*UNDER THE DAMN CHAIR WHICH IS LIKE IN FRONT OF ME TO MY RIGHT!

and then here's what happened..

finally the cockroach died..

Chia Ming impaled it with a stick...

and it died..

ew..

haha!

*Mel doing work halfway then slept! haha! =]
*tsk tsk tsk caught on camera =]

2 comments:

  Anonymous

August 2, 2008 at 8:42 AM

All the best to u in ur future... and sorry for what i've done in the past... reach out for ur dream and ur goal... it was nice knowing u...

  My Life, My Story.

October 6, 2008 at 4:38 AM

hey thanks..
eerr..
not alot of people has hurt me in the past..
but i think i know who you are..
no worries..
i'm sorry for all the things i did too..
never meant to hurt you..
you too kay?
i'll be looking out for your success!
:)