College

Disted seem so far away.

A happy and sad part of my life.
No one said life was perfect right?
:)
I got nothing better to do so i'm just gonna post something about my college in.
Where everyone was friends till one night.
Then all hell broke loose.
War started with a post in a blog.
And people start backstabbing each other left right and center.
Sucks!
Anyway this isn't an unhappy post.
So i'm gonna post a few pictures that i still keep in my phone.

Maylyn!!!! :) During accounting sales. She gone cuckoo. Heh.

After a day of sales. Maylyn is still hanging in there. Although she's almost giving in to the tired-ness.
After all the stress of selling cakes. She finally lost it. And hugged a pole for comfort. Aawww :) I wonder how her reaction will be when she reads this post. Heh!

Hahahahaha! Such a nice picture of Penny Jo right? I'm not that good. I'm sure my phone has a BAD picture of him. Gotta find it. Heh.



Finding





Finding





Finding





Finding.





Hah! :) Told you i'll find one. Heh!

No la. CHill! :) I love my uncle! HAHAHHAHAHAHA. See Penny? I ain't that bad aren't i? :)

I miss Disted.

0 comments: