Bout A Bestfriend


Hah! Know who this girl is?
SYAZA YI-HUEY!
One of my best friends!
Haha.
Nonsense girl who likes to threaten me.
TSK!
Anyway how is she like?
SHE HAS INCREDIBLY LOW SELF ESTEEM!
Omg it's even lower than mine!
And i never even thought that would even be possible!
Girl, you're HOT so just stop telling me you're not and no one wants you.
I feel like slapping your senses into you.
Stop thinking bout the past and let it all go.
You're better than that.
You and Anne keep pestering me to go out!
WE WILL LA OKAY?
Just when i'm free.
I gotta settle all my problems first.
Chill la kay?
:)
Miss you all!

2 comments:

  Huey

March 31, 2009 at 7:19 AM

ISHHHHHH!!!!i dont have low self esteem k!!Perhaps,only for certain stuff but still!!!doesnt give you the right to post that!!LOL..and why that picture?aduuuuuiiii....pictures like that make my self esteem lower wei!LOL..miss your crazy nonsense!!gonna kidnap u soon!!

  jolishfe

March 31, 2009 at 8:21 AM

yah... syaza.. u btr kidnap him soon.. or he'll start posting nonsense here.