A Brand New Beginning

It seems so long ago that i was still a naive lil boy who doesn't have a care in the world and the only dream i had was owning the next transformers toy to be added in my collection of what is soon to be labelled "old stuffs"..haha but i had a wonderful childhood so no complaining there..i've been in Penang for around 10 years of my life...met alot of wonderful people who's been there for me..used to take alot of things for granted(yes Penny i'm admitting it, and don't you say anything =])..miss the old times when we were fooling around in class and the teacher keep nagging us to no avail..been working at Wongkok in Prangin for the past few days to earn some pocket money for myself...it was alright..the people there were quite nice and accomodating..met Puan Ang and a few other teachers who came to eat at Wongkok this afternoon..said hi to them and gave Puan Ang an extra big serving of cili padi..xD..gonna go see them in school on Wednesday..it's so hard to believe that 10 years of my life had passed so quickly..made some new year resolutions that i'm determined to keep..





*My old phone.....sobs......='(


New Year Resolution
1.Maintain my weight (60kg) =]
2.Be nicer to other people..
3.Keep in touch with friends..
4.No more games! (yes this includes dotA too) ='(

0 comments: