I keep wondering, does life have meaning?

Today was great..more so since it was my off day..haha rest and relaxation is a must in life..went out today..bought a new shoe for me..actually my mum wanted to buy another more expensive one for me but i didn't like it..so instead i settled for another cheaper one..just saw that the adidas shoe i bought 2 years ago in Singapore is selling here for rm289..was so shocked...my ankle is feeling so much better after days rest..it's amazing what a short relaxing time can do for you..haha actually planned to wash my shoes today but...lazy-ness kicked in at the wrong time..haha there goes my plan to be less lazy this year right down the drain..oh well..going to Disted in March..going into computer engineering i guess..planning on doing 2 years here in Penang and 1 year in Australia..Jeremy suggested going into mechanical engineering cause alot of job offers..but i read the syallabus and it wasn't a joke =X..i keep wondering whether i'm a good friend..maybe i was childish last time that everybody is now avoiding me..or maybe i'm being too sensitive..haha but i really have to say thx to all the people who see through my old childish ways and accept me for what i am..i really owe you guys so much that i can think of no way to repay it..my only wish is that our friendship will last forever although we will surely part our ways in the roads of life..it's hard to say goodbye to you guys after knowing for so many years...i guess what i can do is promise that i will definitely treasure our brotherhood above anything else...let's hope it perseveres through the years and life's harsh and sometimes cruel reality..





*My new shoes. Atlanta.



*My very own original Shaq O'Neal jersey! =]

0 comments: