My legs are feeling numb right now...

My legs are feeling numb now..can't wait till this month is over...haha and then i'll get my salary to spend on me..chatting with Sebastian and Juena on messenger right now..do you know it's freaking hard to type in the dark?just found out Sebastian's going to UNSW in Sydney Australia..ah the envy..well...i sang a lullaby to Evelyn this afternoon..haha that was....eerrr....undescribable...no actually it was weird cause i don't sing lullaby to people..=.=..text Evelyn while i was at work cause working is BORING...met Admund,Tatt Wei and David while i was having my break walking around Prangin...we roamed around everywhere till we went to a dvd shop....and the rest is history..have to make a mental note to buy a watch for Juena..i'm really forgetful...it's currently 12.34 right now..and my eyes are seriously tired..haha i better off right now..or my eyes will seriously kill me..gonna meet Tatt Wei tomorrow at 11...i think..oh ya...going out this Saturday to spend time with Siew and Penny and friends..last time i get to see Siew before he takes off to Australia..oh well..i guess this is it for today..=]

0 comments: