After Many Pesterings And Name Callings.

So! A new template. Took me bout 10 minutes to find this one. Haha! I know. I'm lazy to find templates. So sue me! Grr.

I've only got a little time to post now. Heh. But! I'll make a pledge to devote SOME of my time blogging alright? Heh.

Well on to the more important things. I promised to post bout Syaza! My crazy best friend who's into DoDO!!!!!! Although i said i wouldn't write bout this. I just couldn't resist it la friend. Heh.

Thanks NADIAAA NICOLEEE HALIMMM for calling me last night. I was pretty down. But you brightened up my night with your sweaty-ness and wearing baju kurung and meeting guys. Hah! I miss you and your crazi-ness!! Come back to Penang soon alright? We gotta go out.

I think that's all for now! Sorry. Heh. Promise to update more!

0 comments: