Hiking On Saturday

Obviously,

We went hiking on Saturday!!
Haha.
I'm quite tired to talk bout the trip.
Let the pictures do the talking aight?

People scattering doing their own stuff. Look at Aunty Valerieeeee!!! xDDD

Joanne, Anne, Jun Arn, Hugo, Denise, Melissa, Joella

Another group picture of us. Haha. What we saw when we were up there? Penang is POLLUTED!


I have no idea why the picture is so small!!! ggrrr. Anyway this is a picture of Aunty Valerie.. err.. dancing at the top there? Heh. I'm getting back at her for pouring alcohol at my leg injury! Muahahahaa.



So we finished the hike at 6? Was raining so HEAVY! soaking wet. Best bit? Joella, Melissa, Jun Arn, Anne, Ben and me all cramp into 1 wira. And we were all sweating! Ew. We had to wind down the window in spite of the rain. Haha! Anyway later me and Anne met up with Ruth, Syaza and Syahmi for dinner at McD.


Top: Ruth and Syaza
Bottom: Anne and Me!

Anne took this picture of me. Hah! So small la! I don't know why also okay?

P/S. Sorry Syahmi i didn't post your picture! getting too lazy. Heh.

Oh yeah! You can read more bout this from Anne's blog! =]

0 comments: